|Chlazení grafické karty||Aktivní|
|Model grafické karty||AMD RX 6400|
|PCI Express||PCI Express x16 4.0|
|Počet DP Portů||1|
|Počet DVI Portů||0|
|Počet HDMI Portů||1|
|Počet VGA Portů||0|
|Typ sběrnice grafické karty||PCIe|
|Výrobce procesoru GPU||AMD|
ASUS VGA AMD PH-RX6400-4G, RX 6400, 4GB GDDR6, 1xDP, 1xHDMI
Cena bez DPH: 4 710 Kč
Phoenix Radeon™ RX 6400
ASUS Phoenix Radeon™ RX 6400 4GB GDDR6 brings ultra high frame rates for today’s most popular titles.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Radeon RX 6400
PCI Express 4.0
Gaming mode: up to 2321MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2039MHz(Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS Driver, please download all software from the support site.
196 x 128.5 x 40.5 mm
7.72 x 5.06 x 1.59 inches
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU
and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion,
please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX 12 and Vulkan
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.